How to Care of skin
The principle of Ayurveda is a holistic approach, therefore, according to this methodology, eating habits on our skin are directly affected. Therefore, with the upper case, we should use the elements that affect the skin well in accordance with the type of skin from the inside of our food.
Skincare in Ayurveda depends on the type of skin. According to the Trudodh principle of Ayurveda, the skin is of three types: Vata Skin, Pitta Skin, Kapa Skin. The following tips for taking care of all three types of skin are:
Care of skin
- The first and most important function of skin maintenance is to clean the skin.
- Using lukewarm water instead of hot water helps keep the skin soft.
- Clean your face and body skin twice a week with a gentle scrub so that the dead and wrinkled skin is cleaned.
- Wear sunglasses while going into the hoop.
- Clean your face with light water before sleeping at night.
Kapha skin care
This type of skin has both the characteristics of water and soil. It is the type of oily, thick, yellow, soft skin, and the effect of sunlight on this type of skin is less.
Due to being oily and thick, this type of skin requires regular detoxification.
According to Ayurveda (Ayurvedic Diet Tips for Kapa Skin)
- If your skin type is cough, then you should consume bitter and astringent foods.
- Avoid sweet and fried food because it enhances the oily skin.
- Eat less oil, light, eat spicily and eat more.
- Fruit and vegetables include asparagus, beetroot, broccoli, cauliflower (cucumber), carrots, celery, peas, eggplants, salads, bell peppers, radish, spinach, parsley, apples, apricots, pears, berries, cherries, peaches, drinks. Dried fruits, papaya, cranberry, and pomegranate.
- Drink hot drinks, herbal and spices tea, fruit and vegetable juice in drinks.
- Bile skin care
This type of skin is soft, soft, hot and medium thick. On the skin of the bile, feathers fall easily compared to other types of skin. Bile skin requires both coolness and nutrition.
Ayurvedic diet tips for bile skin
If your skin type is bile, then you may like sweet foods, sweet foods, sweet bitter and juicy flavor foods.
Eat too sweet and juicy food.
Fruits and vegetables include capsicum, broccoli, sprouts, cauliflower, cauliflower, celery, corn, cucumber, salad, mushrooms, peas, beetroot, potatoes, squash, tomatoes, apples, bananas, dates, coconut, grapes, litchi, mangoes, watermelon Are included. , Pomegranate, etc.
Drink plenty of cold drinks, milk, water, coconut milk, fruits, and vegetables in beverages.
Vata skin care
This type of skin is thin, delicate, flaky. Vata skin quickly leaves its humidity and looks cool on touching. If this type of skin is not taken care of, wrinkles occur soon.
Vata skin is thin, delicate, fluffy and wrinkled, so the materials used to care for this type of skin should be able to provide full nutrition to the skin. To avoid rigidity and wrinkles, oil and herbs should be used together. Oil is used for the conservation of corrosion and herbs.
If your skin is in skin type, then skin remains due to discipline on the skin, at the right time to sleep, eating right at the right time and following a regular routine. Massage of lukewarm oil every day makes blood circulation better in the body.
Ayurvedic Diet Tips for Vata Skin
Take very hot, heavy, moist, sweet foods.
Fruits and vegetables include carrots, brinjal, gourd, olive, pumpkin, radish, sweet potato, spinach, zucchini, apricot, banana, cherry, fresh figs, peaches, citrus fruits, dates, mangoes, papaya, grapes, berries, pineapple, plum Are. Use
Use fruit without hot drinks, herbal or spicy tea, hot milk, ice and vegetable juices.